Linux is not magic. It's 'sudo' science.
That's funny. Want something else entertaining? How about a crossword?
As promised in the previous edition of FOSS Weekly, we have created a crossword for you. This one is focused on various desktop environments and window managers.
You can also get it in the .ipuz file format and play the crossword interactively with GNOME Crosswords application.
Since this is our first attempt at the crossword, it is far from perfect. Your feedback is welcome. Is it too easy? Too complicated? Boring? Amazing?
Let's see what else you have here.
💬 In this week's issue:
- Files, directories and paths: Get the basics right
- News round-up: What's happening in the Linux world
- Crossword: Oh! I already share it above
- And the regular newsletter elements like trivia, memes, deals, etc.
The newsletter on the web is now restricted to members only. As a newsletter subscriber, you are already a member. There is no password. Get a login link from the sign-up page bottom with the email address you used for subscribing to the newsletter and enjoy the newsletter archive.
More from It's FOSS...
- 📩 Stay updated with the latest on Linux and Open Source. Get our weekly Newsletter.
- Learn Bash scripting for FREE with this Bash Tutorial series.
- Join our community forum.